The contents of this site is designed solely to provide general information. This is not – and must not be construed as – professional advice (legal or otherwise). We cannot be held liable for any action based on the documents made available on or from this site.
The contents of this site is protected by intellectual property rights that belong to Francavoka. Pursuant to Article L.122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code and Article 5 of the Berne Convention, among others, any reproduction of this site, whether permanent or temporary, whether total or partial, and any distribution of such reproduction, in any form whatsoever, shall be prohibited, except for the following purposes:
1. Personal use
Reproduction is allowed if the information is meant solely for personal use.
2. Other uses
Reproduction and/or distribution for the benefit of a third party is allowed if all the following conditions are fulfilled:
- reproduction must cite this site as being its source, if relevant the name of the author of the article reproduced, and must provide the complete address of the site and the contents of this intellectual property clause;
- the reproduction and/or distribution must state that it is protected by copyright restrictions that the third party must comply with;
- the reproduction may not be inserted into another text or another publication, in any form whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Francavoka;
- the reproduction may not be recorded on another web site or any other electronic system, without the prior written consent of Francavoka;
- the reproduction must never be distributed for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Francavoka;
No part of this site may be reproduced, transmitted or recorded on another web site or under any other form of electronic system without the prior written consent of Francavoka, with the exception of the indexing and the updating of the search engines or similar services that make it possible to direct the use of the Internet site.”